This question isn't about a specific car. I am curious to know the information source for common problems reported. I notice that Lexus LS400 and ES300 have no common problems reported, and Infiniti Q45 and I30 only have one problem. But when I look up Camry or Accord, their list of common problems are very long. If I'm looking for an older less expensive car, and am on a limited budget, is it safer for me to look for Lexus and Infiniti exclusively? I notice that Lexus and Infiniti also have fewer questions from people that have a problem. I really need an inexpensive car that won't die on me a month after I buy it. Any answers and advice? Thanks, Vahn
Lexus and Infinity versus Camry and Accord on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in Stantonsburg, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($187 - 254) in Irrigon, OR
- Water Pump Replacement ($605 - 838) in New Berlinville, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($248 - 322) in Jamestown, IN
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($216 - 310) in Alborn, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($629 - 693) in Nauvoo, IL