This question isn't about a specific car. I am curious to know the information source for common problems reported. I notice that Lexus LS400 and ES300 have no common problems reported, and Infiniti Q45 and I30 only have one problem. But when I look up Camry or Accord, their list of common problems are very long. If I'm looking for an older less expensive car, and am on a limited budget, is it safer for me to look for Lexus and Infiniti exclusively? I notice that Lexus and Infiniti also have fewer questions from people that have a problem. I really need an inexpensive car that won't die on me a month after I buy it. Any answers and advice? Thanks, Vahn
Lexus and Infinity versus Camry and Accord on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($271 - 409) in Stantonsburg, NC
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Irrigon, OR
- 67,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in New Berlinville, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($653 - 829) in Jamestown, IN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($373 - 432) in Alborn, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($421 - 670) in Nauvoo, IL