The Service 4wd light went out for a bout a week and it comes on now when I drive the car. It seems to be transferring into 4wd fine although the front end feels a little weird but it's an older truck. I also had the instrument cluster replaced several months ago and had a full tuneup done as well when I had the sensor and module replace? Any Ideas why the light still comes on?
Less than a month ago I had my sensor and my 4wd module replaced on my 03 Tahoe. on 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b