The Service 4wd light went out for a bout a week and it comes on now when I drive the car. It seems to be transferring into 4wd fine although the front end feels a little weird but it's an older truck. I also had the instrument cluster replaced several months ago and had a full tuneup done as well when I had the sensor and module replace? Any Ideas why the light still comes on?
Less than a month ago I had my sensor and my 4wd module replaced on my 03 Tahoe. on 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
Asked by for the 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- When I turn the key to start the truck up...a fuse under the hood blows.
- What is needed to repair electric door lock actuator?
- My rear window and bumper have oily residue on it. What could this be from?
- p0171 p0174 p0101 p0332-455 all showing up repeated. i sprayed MAF sensor with
- ABS engaging just before coming to complete stop. Brake vibrates.
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Estimates
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($175 - $245) in Capitol Heights, MD
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($96 - $118) in Clarkson, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($325 - $734) in Eastman, GA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($224 - $320) in Morehouse, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Millport, AL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($44 - $56) in Woodbine, NJ