Front left wheel makes a type of grinding noise, not all the time. Will make the noise when braking or not braking. Seems to not make noise over 40 mph. Seems to make noise when it is colder out.
Left wheel noise on 2001 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tyreguy ,
January 04, 2011
Possible brake issue and/or wheel bearing, get it inspected!
Verified for the Honda Accord14 reports
3 answersJanuary 03, 2011
Verified for the Honda Accord498 reports
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
1 answerOctober 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2001 Honda Accord Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ash Fork, AZ
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($258 - 387) in West Granby, CT
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($138 - 181) in Tallassee, TN
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbus, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($146 - 180) in Truro, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($887 - 2,642) in Trivoli, IL