Front left wheel makes a type of grinding noise, not all the time. Will make the noise when braking or not braking. Seems to not make noise over 40 mph. Seems to make noise when it is colder out.
Left wheel noise on 2001 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Tyreguy,
January 04, 2011
Possible brake issue and/or wheel bearing, get it inspected!
3 answersJanuary 03, 2011
1 answerOctober 27, 2009
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
1 answerMay 08, 2009
3 answersDecember 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Can the below problem I stated be true please help. Thnx
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.