Could it be a fuse? Or something wrong with the wire?
Left Tail Light keep on even though knob is off. Right tail lights ok. on 1998 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?