Could it be a fuse? Or something wrong with the wire?
Left Tail Light keep on even though knob is off. Right tail lights ok. on 1998 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1998 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($525 - 755) in Fallon, NV
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($675 - 1,505) in Herreid, SD
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Deerbrook, WI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Germantown, MD
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($79 - 206) in Manheim, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($93 - 111) in Smithville, AR