lowered windows'/hadn't used this window in years/right-rear window lowered/won't come up
left rear window won't go up on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1998 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Kalama, WA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 1,201) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($670 - 2,172) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($247 - 429) in Bradley, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($844 - 864) in Lake City, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($659 - 1,211) in Leon, IA