2003 Taurus no brake lights, yet lights work for night. To replace this bulb in the trunk is a panel with about 6 bolts needed to be removed to get access to bulb. Is this correct to remove this panel? Thanks
Left rear tail light out/blinking fast I know need to replace bulb yet.. on 1990 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order