How do I replace the left rear signal light bulb on a 2007 Ford Explorer?
Ford Q&AAsk Your Question
2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Question: Left rear signal light bulb
Answer #1Pvt-Public December 23, 2010, 08:01Master
Replacing tail/brake/turn/backup lamp bulbs
1. Turn the headlamp switch to OFF and open the tailgate.
2. Remove the two bolts from the lamp assembly.
3. Remove the lamp assembly.
4. Rotate the bulb socket counterclockwise and remove it from the lamp assembly.
5. Pull the bulb straight out of the socket.
Reverse steps to reinstall bulb(s).
This is straight from the owners manual. If you don't have an Owners Manual you can get one here free:
ReplyVisitor, January 16, 2011, 15:53
Thanks but where are the two bolts? I only see one and I;m even sure if that is it. I need to locate the bolts. Thanks