i think it is the left motor mount. is Firestone a reputable repair shop?
LEFT MOTOR MOUNT on 2000 Honda Accord
Firestone is a Franchise and like any Franchise whether it be Firestone or Burger King any business depends on the team of people working at a branch. I have seen the left engine mount fail but I've replaced more front mounts.
1 answerMarch 16, 2015
0 answersMay 08, 2012
2 answersJune 24, 2013
0 answersJuly 27, 2010
1 answerJune 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
2000 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - 510) in Centuria, WI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - 342) in Spring Brook, NY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Stoddard, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Sag Harbor, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($222 - 362) in Gonvick, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($115 - 147) in Orford, NH