i think it is the left motor mount. is Firestone a reputable repair shop?
LEFT MOTOR MOUNT on 2000 Honda Accord
Firestone is a Franchise and like any Franchise whether it be Firestone or Burger King any business depends on the team of people working at a branch. I have seen the left engine mount fail but I've replaced more front mounts.
1 answerMarch 16, 2015
0 answersMay 08, 2012
2 answersJune 24, 2013
0 answersJuly 27, 2010
1 answerJune 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?