Originally both daylights(high-beams) stayed on at night giving me extra light but one blew out and I replaced it with a factory bulb from the dealer but it only serves as a daylight and goes out at night. The dealer said its supposed to but the right side one stays on day or night and i want the left to work like it was before being replaced the fuse isn't bad and i have tried switching working lights same issue with the left not the right daylight.
Left Driver's side daylight will not stay on at night after being replaced. on 2000 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- My heat/air only comes out of the defrost, and the dual temperature does notwork
- How do i turn off security arlam light
- Please help me! I have a 03 Lexus just all of a sudden no breaks and loud alarm.
- Driver side floorboard gets hot after driving for 20min
- what is a resonable price to replace the camsaft sensor
2000 Lexus GS300 Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($365 - 495) in Hatfield, MO
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Akron, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - 219) in Hop Bottom, PA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Washington, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($365 - 399) in Battlement Mesa, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($320 - 372) in Nowata, OK