Originally both daylights(high-beams) stayed on at night giving me extra light but one blew out and I replaced it with a factory bulb from the dealer but it only serves as a daylight and goes out at night. The dealer said its supposed to but the right side one stays on day or night and i want the left to work like it was before being replaced the fuse isn't bad and i have tried switching working lights same issue with the left not the right daylight.
Left Driver's side daylight will not stay on at night after being replaced. on 2000 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Why does my car takes long to start and not stay on when it does?
- 170000 mi-high whistle sound when idle,shift or drive.No codes or warning lights
- cost to replace an engine pulley incl any belt adjustments
- could 2 new tires make my car alignment pull right? Also feels like its floating
- How do you reset the throttle control sensor.