Originally both daylights(high-beams) stayed on at night giving me extra light but one blew out and I replaced it with a factory bulb from the dealer but it only serves as a daylight and goes out at night. The dealer said its supposed to but the right side one stays on day or night and i want the left to work like it was before being replaced the fuse isn't bad and i have tried switching working lights same issue with the left not the right daylight.
Left Driver's side daylight will not stay on at night after being replaced. on 2000 Lexus GS300
Asked by for the 2000 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Can a clamped spark plug wire come off of the distributor on its own?
- Do have to remove the timing belt to replace the cam seals?
- I have a issue with my ABS pump when I stop the solenoid feels like it releases
- 1998 Lexus GS 300 Why is my car staying in park when I try to shift gears
- How to remove starter?
2000 Lexus GS300 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($373 - $990) in Hatfield, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($241 - $308) in Akron, CO
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hop Bottom, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - $66) in Washington, LA
- Horn Replacement ($128 - $143) in Battlement Mesa, CO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,587 - $1,881) in Nowata, OK