To use left blinker, I have to slowly press down and hold the stick in the 'on' position. Often, it takes a few tries to get blinker to go on. Thanks
left blinker not working on 2002 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +