If the Left axle was repair two years ago, why will it start back leaking now. How much would it cost to repair again without warranty attached.
Left Axle was leaking in 2010 and repaired and it leaking again. on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Moore, ID
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 97) in Fellows, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($899 - 1,130) in Zionhill, PA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Pleasanton, NE
- Trans Mount Replacement ($216 - 463) in Star Tannery, VA
- Drive Belt Replacement ($198 - 216) in Delia, KS