The car that I have (my first) is a lease. Do I have to pay for the state inspection, or will the dealer pay for it if I take it there? I live in PA if that makes a difference.
leased car state inspection on 2012 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?