The car that I have (my first) is a lease. Do I have to pay for the state inspection, or will the dealer pay for it if I take it there? I live in PA if that makes a difference.
leased car state inspection on 2012 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +