When the car is on but idling, no leak. But when I drive around it leaks drips from sloshing. If I park the car on a downhill or tilted so the drivers side is below the passenger side, it pours! Can't find the leak anywhere!
Leaks gas w/3 gallons in it when turning right or going downhill. Cant find leak on 2001 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2001 Kia Rio Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($188 - 243) in Sweet Briar, VA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vienna, ME
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($88 - 113) in Newellton, LA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($308 - 430) in Antioch, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($313 - 501) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($69 - 78) in Ordinary, VA