When the car is on but idling, no leak. But when I drive around it leaks drips from sloshing. If I park the car on a downhill or tilted so the drivers side is below the passenger side, it pours! Can't find the leak anywhere!
Leaks gas w/3 gallons in it when turning right or going downhill. Cant find leak on 2001 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- My 2013 kia Rio is not running smoothly on idle.what can be the cause?
- my kia rio car get very hot and also off when i am using AC
- My rio lost 4th gear and only accelorates to 50mph. How do I fix it?
- Trunk leaks. How much should repair cost?
- What could be causing my to have to replace my coil packs and spark plugs freque