When the car is on but idling, no leak. But when I drive around it leaks drips from sloshing. If I park the car on a downhill or tilted so the drivers side is below the passenger side, it pours! Can't find the leak anywhere!
Leaks gas w/3 gallons in it when turning right or going downhill. Cant find leak on 2001 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
- Where's the power steering reservior located and how to tighten