WHERE CAN I FIND THE EVAPORATOR AIR HOSE THAT WOULD BE CAUSING A LEAK IN PASSENGER SIDE FLOOR BOARD.... AND WHAT IS THE WAY TO FIX IT.. THANKS it is a 2004 chrysler pacifica
LEAKING WATER on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerDecember 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2016
2 answersAugust 29, 2016
2 answersJune 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side
- Leaking coolant in middle of drivers side engine, may be an adapter. Anyone know