the rodeo is leaking tranny fluid which is causing the transmission to slip, there is no dip sick to check tranny fluid it looks to be leaking wher the driveline connects, is it the same fluid in the transfer case?
leaking transmission fluid on 2000 Isuzu Rodeo
I would be happy to look up the fluid requirements and check procedure for you tomorrow morning when I return to the office. Please provide me the Year, Make, Model, and Engine size. Email me at email@example.com or call the shop at 425.310.1100 and I will help you out.
Verified for the Isuzu Rodeo15 reports
1 answerMay 06, 2015
2 answersApril 21, 2009
1 answerFebruary 17, 2009
0 answersDecember 15, 2014
This week's top 10
2000 Isuzu Rodeo Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($45 - 70) in Long Beach, NY
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($150 - 190) in Sun City Center, FL
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($160 - 200) in Gouverneur, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - 117) in Fairfield, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($397 - 687) in Wayan, ID
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($760 - 1,745) in Port Allegany, PA