my mechanic told me that all the late rav4's with sunroofs tend to leak. and told me the last owner placed a rubber lining (that has now fallen off) and it is not a toyota part so they dont want to touch it. I used some double stick tape to stick the rubber lining back into place but it not working too well. any suggestions? should i visit a moonroof specialist and pay?? im considering buying a new rubber lining from home depot to replace it...
leaking sunroof on 2002 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2002 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($175 - 287) in Dickinson Center, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($333 - 952) in Amelia, LA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($97 - 150) in Bremen, KS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($336 - 421) in Pena Blanca, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,204 - 1,462) in Elmwood Park, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($340 - 389) in Tilleda, WI