my mechanic told me that all the late rav4's with sunroofs tend to leak. and told me the last owner placed a rubber lining (that has now fallen off) and it is not a toyota part so they dont want to touch it. I used some double stick tape to stick the rubber lining back into place but it not working too well. any suggestions? should i visit a moonroof specialist and pay?? im considering buying a new rubber lining from home depot to replace it...
leaking sunroof on 2002 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.