my mechanic told me that all the late rav4's with sunroofs tend to leak. and told me the last owner placed a rubber lining (that has now fallen off) and it is not a toyota part so they dont want to touch it. I used some double stick tape to stick the rubber lining back into place but it not working too well. any suggestions? should i visit a moonroof specialist and pay?? im considering buying a new rubber lining from home depot to replace it...
leaking sunroof on 2002 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light