Does the entire rack and pinion steering system need to be replaced because of a leaking rack boot? Car failed state inspection by dealer because of a leaking boot and wants $1000+ to replace the rack and pinion, states that boot cannot be replaced. I need to know within 15 days.
leaking steering rack boot on 2005 Toyota Camry
1 answerMarch 30, 2009
1 answerJanuary 24, 2015
1 answerMay 19, 2009
1 answerApril 14, 2009
1 answerMarch 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test