Does the entire rack and pinion steering system need to be replaced because of a leaking rack boot? Car failed state inspection by dealer because of a leaking boot and wants $1000+ to replace the rack and pinion, states that boot cannot be replaced. I need to know within 15 days.
leaking steering rack boot on 2005 Toyota Camry
1 answerMarch 30, 2009
1 answerApril 14, 2009
1 answerJanuary 24, 2015
1 answerMay 19, 2009
1 answerMarch 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi