Does the entire rack and pinion steering system need to be replaced because of a leaking rack boot? Car failed state inspection by dealer because of a leaking boot and wants $1000+ to replace the rack and pinion, states that boot cannot be replaced. I need to know within 15 days.
leaking steering rack boot on 2005 Toyota Camry
1 answerApril 14, 2009
1 answerMarch 30, 2009
1 answerJanuary 24, 2015
1 answerMay 19, 2009
1 answerMarch 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy