The wire to the 02 sensor wore a hole in a power steering line. Dealer couldn't tell me for sure what thee line was called but one end screws in the back of the rack and has gaskets with it. The other end screws into the rack on the passenger side. The end closer to the passenger side looked like a flared end. No gaskets came with that side. Replaced the part and it leaks. Looked for help from a lot of different places, hope to find some help here.
Leaking Power Steering Equalizer? on 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
Asked by for the 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by melm1974 ,
January 25, 2011
my line just rusted and i am leaking power steering fluid that way. GL!
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- where is the turn signal relay located
- Low coolant light comes on for a few seconds during driving then goes off
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($511 - $755) in Sprague, WV
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Attica, IN
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($70 - $97) in Saint Clair, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Holloway, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($60 - $86) in Dillsburg, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($619 - $783) in Gilead, NE