mechanic has told me my oil leak from engine is related to th front differential seal. The car does not sem to have the power steering ability it once had. It currently has a slow leak of engine oil requiring a quart per week?. How much should this cost (approx.) to repair?
leaking oil on 2002 BMW X5
Asked by for the 2002 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I was driving when I lost compression and could not go anywhere, then it shut of
- Would you buy a BMW X5 AWD V8 that has 190k miles?
- heater control powers off and on randomly cannot turn back on.
- Do I have to replace all 6 ignition coils at once? Can I just replace the bad 1?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
2002 BMW X5 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($330 - $413) in Humbird, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Rescue, VA
- Battery Replacement ($231 - $336) in Cantwell, AK
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($815 - $921) in Columbia, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($138 - $162) in Atlanta, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($768 - $825) in Brandon, FL