mechanic has told me my oil leak from engine is related to th front differential seal. The car does not sem to have the power steering ability it once had. It currently has a slow leak of engine oil requiring a quart per week?. How much should this cost (approx.) to repair?
leaking oil on 2002 BMW X5
Verified for the BMW X5167 reports
Verified for the BMW X542 reports
3 answersOctober 03, 2011
1 answerSeptember 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
2002 BMW X5 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($206 - 273) in Humbird, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($444 - 540) in Rescue, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($301 - 347) in Cantwell, AK
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - 219) in Columbia, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($176 - 478) in Atlanta, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($2,056 - 2,135) in Brandon, FL