mechanic has told me my oil leak from engine is related to th front differential seal. The car does not sem to have the power steering ability it once had. It currently has a slow leak of engine oil requiring a quart per week?. How much should this cost (approx.) to repair?
leaking oil on 2002 BMW X5
3 answersOctober 03, 2011
Verified for the BMW X5166 reports
1 answerSeptember 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be
- Should I replace the transmission fluid in my 2003 X5?
- what would be causing a clicking sound (rotational) upon startup and running?
- My Ask went out and I was wondering around how much it will cost to fix it