Can the heater core break due to blown head gasket? My insurance company said no and hence won't pay to fix the heater core although they paid to replace the engine, radiator, and other accident related damages! If you are experienced certified mechanic your response/help will be great as I plan to pursue in the court.
Leaking heater core... on 2006 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2006 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic15 reports
2 answersJuly 12, 2011
2 answersNovember 09, 2012
1 answerFebruary 13, 2015
1 answerNovember 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($193 - $274) in Saint Charles, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wyckoff, NJ
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($106 - $137) in Helper, UT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($352 - $451) in Corral, ID
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($316 - $636) in New Fairfield, CT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - $67) in Grosse Pointe, MI