Can the heater core break due to blown head gasket? My insurance company said no and hence won't pay to fix the heater core although they paid to replace the engine, radiator, and other accident related damages! If you are experienced certified mechanic your response/help will be great as I plan to pursue in the court.
Leaking heater core... on 2006 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2006 Honda Civic
1 more answer
2 answersJuly 12, 2011
Verified for the Honda Civic15 reports
2 answersNovember 09, 2012
1 answerFebruary 13, 2015
1 answerNovember 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- cant get the key out of the ignition switch even tho gearshift is in park
- Will the inside wires for a 2003 to a 2005 fit on my 97 Honda civic ex ECU
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($137 - 194) in Saint Charles, IL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($94 - 111) in Wyckoff, NJ
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($122 - 168) in Helper, UT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Corral, ID
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 172) in New Fairfield, CT
- Intercooler Replacement ($230 - 258) in Grosse Pointe, MI