Can the heater core break due to blown head gasket? My insurance company said no and hence won't pay to fix the heater core although they paid to replace the engine, radiator, and other accident related damages! If you are experienced certified mechanic your response/help will be great as I plan to pursue in the court.
Leaking heater core... on 2006 Honda Civic
2 answersJuly 12, 2011
Verified for the Honda Civic14 reports
2 answersNovember 09, 2012
1 answerFebruary 13, 2015
1 answerNovember 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 458) in Saint Charles, IL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($224 - 346) in Wyckoff, NJ
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Helper, UT
- 60,000 Mile Service ($238 - 349) in Corral, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($178 - 288) in New Fairfield, CT
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($288 - 349) in Grosse Pointe, MI