Can the heater core break due to blown head gasket? My insurance company said no and hence won't pay to fix the heater core although they paid to replace the engine, radiator, and other accident related damages! If you are experienced certified mechanic your response/help will be great as I plan to pursue in the court.
Leaking heater core... on 2006 Honda Civic
2 answersJuly 12, 2011
1 answerFebruary 13, 2015
Verified for the Honda Civic14 reports
2 answersNovember 09, 2012
1 answerNovember 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- lx coupe. New motor, I'm missing a part. Something mounted to oil pan. Rt side
- Car will start, go into gear then slow down almost idling then go back into gear
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die