If the transmission were to be overfilled to a point that it leaked from the vent(?), the dipstick, or the drain back holes(?)....would the leak eventually stop when no loner "overfilled" ?
Leaking Fluid recently changed the transmission fluid. on 2005 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2005 Honda Pilot Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clifton Heights, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($439 - 889) in Ira, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($240 - 349) in Holton, IN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($186 - 228) in Cornwall, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($743 - 832) in Leona, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($501 - 546) in Tahuya, WA