If the transmission were to be overfilled to a point that it leaked from the vent(?), the dipstick, or the drain back holes(?)....would the leak eventually stop when no loner "overfilled" ?
Leaking Fluid recently changed the transmission fluid. on 2005 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- VTM4, Check Engine & VCM lights illuminated. manual suggestions aren't working
- air condition air odor Honda Pilot
- Why would my 2005 Honda Pilot loose power while at a red light. When battery light came on I pulled into a parking lot it would not pull while in drive and dash board lights went off and windows wouldn't roll up.
- What is the estimated time to replace two catalytic converters on a 2006 Honda Pilot
- What is the estimated time to replace a front and rear converter on a 2006 Honda Pilot