If the transmission were to be overfilled to a point that it leaked from the vent(?), the dipstick, or the drain back holes(?)....would the leak eventually stop when no loner "overfilled" ?
Leaking Fluid recently changed the transmission fluid. on 2005 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Left side next to engine
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
2005 Honda Pilot Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($186 - $228) in Clifton Heights, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($247 - $316) in Ira, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($335 - $460) in Holton, IN
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($231 - $345) in Cornwall, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($555 - $610) in Leona, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($114 - $121) in Tahuya, WA