leaking coolant under area where top radiator hose goes into thermostat housing steady drip under housing getting worse only 65000 miles how bad is it, is it covered? dont even want to drive it now just got done putting on a hub bearing now this happens im sick
leaking coolant, steady drip under area where thermostat housing is on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Lyman, SC
- 105,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Milburn, OK
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Courtland, MS
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Chesnee, SC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Oaks, OK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($115 - 133) in Dana Point, CA