leaking coolant under area where top radiator hose goes into thermostat housing steady drip under housing getting worse only 65000 miles how bad is it, is it covered? dont even want to drive it now just got done putting on a hub bearing now this happens im sick
leaking coolant, steady drip under area where thermostat housing is on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($138 - $263) in Lyman, SC
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($153 - $306) in Milburn, OK
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Courtland, MS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Chesnee, SC
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($108 - $124) in Oaks, OK
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($154 - $184) in Dana Point, CA