Found coolant around the radator and in the air intake box use the stuff you pour in the raditor to fix the head gasket. How long can I put off replacing the headgasket or the intake gasket, before i'm serious trouble. Another note engine temp doesn't overheat with the coolant tank empty, just wont get warm air.
leaking coolant from somewhere in the motor on 1998 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1998 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($587 - 948) in Foster, MO
- 130,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Marrowbone, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Sale City, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($262 - 698) in Boaz, KY
- HVAC Blower Motor Switch Replacement ($66 - 93) in Ramona, OK
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($782 - 852) in Milnesand, NM