Leakage on 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Coolant leakage, not water pumpWhat is the name of the metal tubing that runs from the coolant system..possibly from water pump to engine

by in Portsmouth, VA on January 17, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by on January 17, 2010
Generally it is called a coolant pipe.
Related Items:
The clutch was replaced 30000 miles ago, it was driving perfect then i went to go drive it today and it wont go into any of the gears, i was going to replace the clutch slave cylinder and the clutc...

Related Content