just noticed this morning. 2 days ago I filled up my gas tank and overfilled it accidentally. not sure if that would have anyting to do with it or not. car is running fine, just has this leak?
Leak under pssenger front bumper, seems greasy but no strong odor? on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
poss lower corner of radiator. have it pressure tested to be sure
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Fairview, KS
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($165 - 260) in Texarkana, TX
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Fedhaven, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($645 - 728) in Evans, WV
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($181 - 197) in Grubbs, AR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($323 - 370) in Arlington, SD