It was taken to a Buick dealer 3 times and still the same. Help me ,PLEASE.
Leak in the sunroof. on 2008 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
- Park Assist need service, should I have the sensors changed?
- started making a tappet noise all of a sudden
2008 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,197 - 1,529) in Dubach, LA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($269 - 366) in Succasunna, NJ
- Battery Replacement ($198 - 243) in Palmer, AK
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crystal, MI
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($280 - 293) in Tyler Hill, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($236 - 301) in Moore, SC