leaking antifreeze after just having radiator and water pump replaced should i be charged to fix and what could it be
leak after replacement of radiator and water pump
on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
2 answers 1 comment
go back and talk to them and see what it is,could just be a clamp leaking.
0 answersMay 04, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in New Oxford, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($314 - 623) in Del Rio, TN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Park Rapids, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($207 - 285) in Akron, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($111 - 133) in Cannelton, IN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($267 - 356) in Graymont, IL