My radio panel lights are going out. I can only see parts of the numbers and letters. What could this be?
LCD radio panel lights are going out on 2003 Mazda Mazda6
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
July 31, 2010
Sounds like the LCD for your radio is failing, it happens.
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Bought the car not running due to timing issue
- After car warms up when I turn the wheel it makes a loud grinding noise.
- how variable valve timing actuator adjustable settings ?
- Has there been a recall with the electrical cooling fan assembly?
- Engine will turn & almost start but doesn't Has spark Why won't engine start?