My radio panel lights are going out. I can only see parts of the numbers and letters. What could this be?
LCD radio panel lights are going out on 2003 Mazda Mazda6
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
July 31, 2010
Sounds like the LCD for your radio is failing, it happens.
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
2003 Mazda Mazda6 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Fremont, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($230 - 308) in Zachow, WI
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Naples, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oldenburg, IN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($439 - 505) in East Grand Forks, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($433 - 541) in Webberville, MI