My radio panel lights are going out. I can only see parts of the numbers and letters. What could this be?
LCD radio panel lights are going out on 2003 Mazda Mazda6
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
July 31, 2010
Sounds like the LCD for your radio is failing, it happens.
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
2003 Mazda Mazda6 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($236 - 273) in Fremont, NE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - 60) in Zachow, WI
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Naples, TX
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Oldenburg, IN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($485 - 665) in East Grand Forks, MN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($178 - 366) in Webberville, MI