after i press the clutch and remove my foot from the gas pedal
lately when i shift gears in my ranger, the the engine speed increase. on 2003 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2003 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($157 - 262) in Bretton Woods, NH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($258 - 1,123) in Belding, MI
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($24 - 78) in Palmerton, PA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Silverthorne, CO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 378) in Barrow, AK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 355) in Sheep Ranch, CA