It first happened when I stopped for a red light. Then again when I sat waiting for someone. It will turn immediately when I turn the ignition key. Have any ideas? I'm told it could be the weight of my keys, or the evap line may have cracks. Is any of this true? I performed a system check. Negative. Initially there was a one code for EVAP monitor, but it's gone now.
Lately the engine would shut down without warning. on 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
May 15, 2012
crank sensors are very common for this issue. have it checked to verify.
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(20)
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(170)
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(4)
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Trying to figure out why my Jeep is stopping in the middle of the road...
- Had some white smoke coming from the front right side grill
- Transmission temp high light on want go into overdrive
- I had a ESIM System reading.Whats the average price to replace the mmonitor?
- Well no oil being in my car make my car run hot?
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($505 - 673) in Olive Hill, KY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($301 - 429) in Fontana, WI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Lucerne, CA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($183 - 263) in DeQuincy, LA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($584 - 659) in Cortaro, AZ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($201 - 216) in East Dubuque, IL