The RPM goes up and down roughly between 30-40 rpms until I start driving it This happens in the morning and goes away as soon as I begin to drive...Does something need to be replaced?
Lately my car has been revving itself up and down when I 1st turn it on. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($168 - 221) in Childwold, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hartford, AL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Canada, KY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Turtle Lake, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - 228) in Davenport Center, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($826 - 1,307) in David City, NE