What can we do and do you know what is wrong its stays on for days the it might go off for a half or full day
Last week my malfunction light went on and my gas gauge is not reporting right on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in Crescent Valley, NV
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Littleton, NC
- 52,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Snelling, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 890) in Canaan, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($195 - 225) in Baxter, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - 40) in Glyndon, MN