When coming to a stop and letting up off the gas and pressing the brake, the Land Rover cuts off (occasionally, not always) but restarts. Now the ck engine light has come on. New plugs, wires, distributor. Could it be the fuel filter? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.
Land Rover cuts off when coming to a stop, ck engine light on on 1995 Land Rover Discovery
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Discovery Questions
- Where is the camshaft sensor on a 2000 land rover discovery?
- Does anyone have directions for changing a power steering pump?
- Won't turn over, start or crank? Some electronics work, not doors or starter?
- When i start going. Why do I lose power. It takes along time to get speed.
- why my car is make a noise when is running and stop