Reviews for Land Rover Range Rover Sport years:

Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews and Owner Comments

Land Rover Range Rover SportOwner Reviews (5 reviews)
  • 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
    Visitor, Melville, NY, September 05, 2014 21:26
    Have had this car almost 5 years. Great car to drive, very comfortable on long trips, BUT ... Very poor quality vehicle. 10 trips back to the dealer for warranty work, often for similar or related problems. Now off warranty, still having problems. Check engine lite on, back-up camera not working (repaired more than once under warranty.) Wonder if it's worth fixing anymore. Very expensive to repair, considering trading it in for something better. Range Rover America recommended an extended warranty (I guess that is their way of making their problem mine, at my cost). I would expect much better performance, reliabliity and service for an expensive high end vehicle. Would not recommend this vehicle.
    Visitor, Las Vegas, NV, February 06, 2013 01:00
    Great SUV never had any problems with my Range Rover Sport. I love it !!
    Visitor, Saint Petersburg, FL, May 18, 2011 04:58
    Rear differential just replaced under warranty at 33K miles. If it had been out of warranty it would have been $4000.00 for electronic locking rear diff. Not sure if I am going to keep Truck past 50K warranty period. Thought about buying extended warranty but they $5000.00 for 1 more year of driving in my case.
    danielgallery, Newtown Square, PA, September 23, 2010 12:40
    I recently purchased this vehicle used. I love it so far.
  • 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
    larrymartin, Arlington, TX, April 16, 2010 22:11
    watch out for the coil packs on this truck. There are eight of them and they are expensive