Reviews for Land Rover LR3 years:

Land Rover LR3 Reviews and Owner Comments

Land Rover LR3Owner Reviews (3 reviews)
  • 2005 Land Rover LR3
    Visitor, Shelby, NC, November 28, 2013 08:14
    I bought my Lr3 about 2 years ago with 52600 miles on it and in that time I've replaced a tie rod, ball joint, alternator, battery,brake rotors and now got to replace front drive shaft and front wheel bearing...turning out to be one of the worse vehicles I've ever owned!!!
  • 2006 Land Rover LR3
    n1ejh, Lunenburg, MA, January 26, 2011 18:29
    I have owned 5 Rover's in the past. Disco,Disco2,P38 RR. These all had some issues to deal with, but what many owners don't understand these are special purpose vehicles and are not a Honda. That being said, My 2006 LR3 HSE has been the best so far. No issues what so ever. Our new RR Supercharged is a absolute marvel. This is one KILLER vehicle!!!! One last comment ; Rover dealers are the best people I have ever done business with I get treated like I mean something to then. I really think they care about you and your Rover
  • 2006 Land Rover LR3
    fitty, Garland, TX, December 26, 2010 18:56
    I purchased a used 2006 LR3, with 50K miles. It some electrical problems that took several trips to the dealer to fix. I have put another 12K plus miles on it, and it runs great. I would never buy a used Land Rover w/o an extended warranty and service plans, because any work done on it is EXPENSIVE !!