Land Rover LR3 Reviews

Land Rover LR3 Reviews and Owner Comments

I bought my Lr3 about 2 years ago with 52600 miles on it and in that time I've replaced a tie rod, ball joint, alternator, battery,brake rotors and now got to replace front drive shaft and front wheel bearing...turning out to be one of the worse vehicles I've ever owned!!!
I have owned 5 Rover's in the past. Disco,Disco2,P38 RR. These all had some issues to deal with, but what many owners don't understand these are special purpose vehicles and are not a Honda. That being said, My 2006 LR3 HSE has been the best so far. No issues what so ever. Our new RR Supercharged is a absolute marvel. This is one KILLER vehicle!!!! One last comment ; Rover dealers are the best people I have ever done business with I get treated like I mean something to then. I really think they care about you and your Rover
I purchased a used 2006 LR3, with 50K miles. It some electrical problems that took several trips to the dealer to fix. I have put another 12K plus miles on it, and it runs great. I would never buy a used Land Rover w/o an extended warranty and service plans, because any work done on it is EXPENSIVE !!