I have a kit that includes water pump and tensioners
labor time for timing belt replacement on 2003 Toyota Solara
3 answersMarch 19, 2009
2 answersMarch 14, 2011
2 answersApril 11, 2009
1 answerJuly 30, 2011
1 answerDecember 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- Car won't start! It shut off while driving down the highway!
- my check engine light is on or blinking. dtcp0303 cylinder 3 misfire detected. what (all)could this be?
- The AC occasionally, stops cooling.
- The "rear lights" warning in the dash come on occasionally
- How do I access the cigarette lighter to replace it? I have confirmed it is not a blown fuse.