after a short drive it wont start for a lil while
labor on fuel pump on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerJune 18, 2009
4 answersDecember 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($333 - 463) in Thedford, NE
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Milton, KY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($244 - 339) in Elk River, MN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($382 - 493) in Nelson, MN
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Rarden, OH
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($82 - 126) in Fisherville, KY