must I remove the transmission
labor hours required to replace the transmission control module on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2006 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Otego, NY
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($251 - 308) in La Plata, MD
- Maintenance I ($53 - 94) in Little Falls, MN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Collinsville, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Barlow, OH
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Panola, TX