I have a 2000 C230 kompressor with 58000 miles. I just read on the MSN that the kompressor needs to be serviced as in change oil.Do super chargers in MB needs to be oil change and when and how. Thank you .
kompressor oil change on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23011 reports
1 answerMarch 28, 2012
2 answersJune 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($310 - 426) in Luther, OK
- 120,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Yabucoa, PR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($370 - 449) in Hammond, IN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Thorntown, IN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Deer Island, OR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($754 - 1,030) in Shepherd, MT