I have a 2000 C230 kompressor with 58000 miles. I just read on the MSN that the kompressor needs to be serviced as in change oil.Do super chargers in MB needs to be oil change and when and how. Thank you .
kompressor oil change on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
1 answerMarch 28, 2012
2 answersJune 20, 2009
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23011 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
- throwing a code of P0304 but when I turn the ignition off&on it runs fine
- Ihave checkengine continuous camshaft right and left and something in exhaust
- popup sun roof makes noise and wont close manually or other
- car goes in second gear when I pull away and it stays in second gear?