Lightly knocking at idle, and much louder and faster when a/c or fan is on. The higher the a/c fan is on the faster and louder it gets.
Knocking/vibration when car is at Idle and when fan / a/c on. on 2000 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2000 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 111) in Edmund, WI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($387 - 447) in Norene, TN
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Bostic, NC
- Radiator Replacement ($301 - 642) in Freer, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($142 - 174) in Banner, WY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - 189) in Boykin, AL