Lightly knocking at idle, and much louder and faster when a/c or fan is on. The higher the a/c fan is on the faster and louder it gets.
Knocking/vibration when car is at Idle and when fan / a/c on. on 2000 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers