I removed front drive line and the sound (knocking)stopped.What is the problem?
Knocking sound in the front end while I move vehicle on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Carson, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Aristes, PA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($428 - 511) in Troy, IL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Minerva, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($902 - 2,245) in Grygla, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - 370) in Elk, CA