my car started knocking and yesterday it wanted to cut out. putting my foot on the gas pedal and it didnt want to go. what could be the problem thank you
knocking sound on 1996 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century4 reports
Verified for the Buick Century18 reports
1 answerSeptember 10, 2009
3 answersNovember 02, 2013
1 answerAugust 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tigrett, TN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 910) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Pickton, TX
- 90,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Berlin Center, OH
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($364 - 375) in Edwardsville, AL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($206 - 416) in Cornell, IL