hi i was wondering just noticed it today i have a knocking sound on the front driver side wheel area when i am slowing down but when i turn the sound stops?what does this mean?
Knocking Sound on 1999 Chevrolet S10
2 answersFebruary 17, 2013
3 answersOctober 15, 2012
Verified for the Chevrolet S108 reports
2 answersJune 30, 2011
1 answerDecember 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1999 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Glen Arm, MD
- Maintenance II ($167 - 238) in Windsor, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($173 - 240) in Walshville, IL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 291) in Guerneville, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($139 - 225) in Prosperity, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($137 - 268) in Carlisle, IN