A family friend said it sounds like a valve. Im not sure what that means or how much it is going to cost. 2 years ago, I had the turbo replaced at a cost of $3200 at the dealership.
Knocking (ping) in the top of engine passenger side and Im not sure what to do. on 2007 Mazda CX-7
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda CX-7 Questions
- Immobilizer Problems: Anti-theft system activates itself without cause
- how much to repair a timing belt
- My passenger side low beam headlight has an electrical problem?? We have had to change the light blub 4 times in 1 year. The connection is over-heating and melting. Got a new plug and it did not help. Any suggestions?
- O2 sensor will not get ready. Car will not pass inspection after 1year.
- Which would be the smartest way to going about replacing my whole engine or rebuilding it I know both are very expensive but need it done so I can get rid of it