Noise comes from front end of car seems to be coming from right side. Changes motor mount(top) was defective. Others apears to be good. Shows no sign of wear. Would struts make noise like if worn? Please help. Thanks, Rick
knocking noise when i hit brakes to stop and again when I accelerate on 2002 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2002 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Arcadia, KS
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cassatt, SC
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($293 - 454) in Allensville, KY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - 232) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($111 - 146) in Niantic, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($427 - 445) in Leiters Ford, IN