i believe i might have broke the baffle in the gas tank... might have to change the fuel tank. how much would that cost?
knocking from the gas tank as i stop or accelerate. on 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Problems(17)
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Repair Estimates
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Q&A(32)
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Recalls(3)
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Shops
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($655 - 935) in Hertel, WI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($315 - 709) in Morongo Valley, CA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($2,681 - 2,998) in Yazoo City, MS
- 45,000 Mile Service ($258 - 384) in Deerbrook, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($930 - 1,109) in Enid, OK
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($44 - 56) in Okemos, MI