Driving steady, I hear a knocking, accelerating or complete deccelerating, knock is gone. Is this a piston pin going bad, pistons where replaced around 10k miles ago.
knocking on 1990 Toyota Tercel
2 answersFebruary 07, 2013
1 answerFebruary 11, 2010
2 answersOctober 19, 2010
2 answersJune 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
- why do you not list 1984 since that is the model Tercel I am in need of help?
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly