Engine light recently came on - off, and back on. Had codes pulled out at my local service station and this is what they got: 17734 - knock control cylinder 2 - control limit reached, 17735 knock control cylinder 3 - control limit reached, and 17550 - load detection lower limit not reached. Planning taking it to the shop, but would like to know what to expect. thanks for your input.
Knock control cylinders -- How bad is that? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- jerks when gun it to pass or accelerating fast from stop 64000mi 2010SE
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.