Engine light recently came on - off, and back on. Had codes pulled out at my local service station and this is what they got: 17734 - knock control cylinder 2 - control limit reached, 17735 knock control cylinder 3 - control limit reached, and 17550 - load detection lower limit not reached. Planning taking it to the shop, but would like to know what to expect. thanks for your input.
Knock control cylinders -- How bad is that? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Wadena, IA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ellisville, MS
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($146 - 223) in Mulberry, AR
- 75,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Marietta, MS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($797 - 913) in Aledo, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - 485) in Palm City, FL