Engine light recently came on - off, and back on. Had codes pulled out at my local service station and this is what they got: 17734 - knock control cylinder 2 - control limit reached, 17735 knock control cylinder 3 - control limit reached, and 17550 - load detection lower limit not reached. Planning taking it to the shop, but would like to know what to expect. thanks for your input.
Knock control cylinders -- How bad is that? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?