Ok I noticed today a gap between my seal and cold air intake. Came to find out that the stud that attaches to the throttle body that the actual retaining nut used to hold in intake in place sheared off virtually flush with the throttle body. How and what is the safest way to remove this stud now so I can install a new one? I was thinking easy outs. Anyone?
K&N COld Air Intake/The stud that attaches to throttlebody sheared off on 2003 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home