Ok I noticed today a gap between my seal and cold air intake. Came to find out that the stud that attaches to the throttle body that the actual retaining nut used to hold in intake in place sheared off virtually flush with the throttle body. How and what is the safest way to remove this stud now so I can install a new one? I was thinking easy outs. Anyone?
K&N COld Air Intake/The stud that attaches to throttlebody sheared off on 2003 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals