Kia Soul Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Kia Soul
- what causes the catalytic converter to go bad?
- Same problem of review. Kia Soul 2010. Fail to start.
- electrical. Air conditioner fan works when it wants. Same with traction control light (may stay on for a few drives), check engine light will come on for a drive then be off a month and now, one headlight doesn't work on low beam
- Electrical Peoblems
- What is making a crackling sound under my car every time i shift 1,2,3 gear?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Kia Soul Problems
The manual transmission may be difficult to shift into 1st gear. Our technicians tell us that a revised shifter lower skirt is available to correct this concern.
Kia Soul Questions
Have had the vehicle 6 months, 40,000 miles. Engine light on, slight loss of power?
electrical. Air conditioner fan works when it wants. Same with traction control light (may stay on for a few drives), check engine light will come on for a drive then be off a month and now, one headlight doesn't work on low beam but they both work on high beam. How do I fix this possessed car?
Where are the ground wires for this car. Mine will show check engine light and run funny then I may crank it back up and it won't do it again for a month. Also, my fan for my air conditioner works when it wants to. My traction control light may come on for a couple drives then go back off for...
Kia Soul Recalls
The affected Kia models are being recalled because the brake light switch can fail prematurely, resulting in the loss of brake light operation as well as concerns with other electrical systems including: Cruise control, push-button start feature, shifter, and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system. Dealers will replace the brake light switch to correct this concern.
The front and/or rear doors have special wiring to control certain lighting functions. Electrical connections in these wire harnesses are soldered to help ensure a solid connection. These vehicles are being recalled because the solder joints in these lighting harnesses may not have been manufactured to the proper specification and when the lights are illuminated under certain conditions, an electrical short circuit may occur that can result in an electrical fire. Dealers will replace the necessary parts to address this concern.
Kia Soul Reviews
I don't really know what is wrong with my 2011 Kia Soul, but it starts when it wants to!! I have had it at the dealer and they cannot duplicate the problem. I had it towed this morning in hopes that they will find something to fix!! I cannot be out and not know whether or not my car will start.
I am almost 60. Favorite car I have ever owned !
Alright so agree with the car starting only when it wants to, I've had some problems with KIA and feel others should be aware. We took the car into the Birchwood Kia dealership @ 1364 Regent in Winnipeg, MB. First they told us the clutch was shot,... on a 3 year old car?! So after we did not authorize that, they told us the car would not start and the starter was shot.. again the car is 3 year...